Christ Focused and Bible Centered
Join a team that loves what we do and do together!
Avondale Bible Church is seeking a Spirit driven, Bible centered, motivated, person to become our Youth Director. At ABC, we have a high view of God and His Word and hope to find a man who wants to use his talents to serve the Lord. Come lead our current enthusiastic ministry team serving about 40 students! Our hope is for you to develop into full time pastoral ministry and make ABC your church home.
Read our doctrinal statement, pray without ceasing, send us an email, ask us a question. Maybe you are the perfect fit for us, and we are for you. We are willing to train a proven volunteer!
Send us the following REQUIRED items to be considered for this full time position:
- Your resume
- Please send speaking and program examples
- Links to your social media
Who we are
Avondale Bible Church is a Christ focused and Bible Centered church. We are purposely midsized: 200 – 300 because we want to know everyone by name. Our passion is that no one feel alone and all are equipped for ministry. Because of our location, we are highly educational and very tech savvy. We are seeking a talented individual to join the team of four full-time staff as our Youth Director.
Responsibilities of Youth Director
- Provide vision and directional leadership for all Avondale Bible Student ministries. Direct volunteer staff, plan events and outreach.
- Manage, develop, and maintain programs to meet the spiritual, emotional, and relational needs of our students.
- Ensure that Avondale Bible Students are growing in their walk with Christ.
- Develop and lead volunteers participating in our church wide “Teams” program.
- Seek to participate in the greater church ministry.
We are looking for
- A man who leans reformed but is full of grace.
- An outgoing people gatherer who understands the implications of election.
- A hard worker who is outcome-oriented.
- A proven and skillful public speaker with a commitment to expository teaching ministry
- A college graduate with a degree in ministry
- This person must love God and have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Have a heart to see people come to know Christ.
- Be able to affirm the doctrinal statement of ABC and desire the Pastoral role.
We will smile if – all your answers are emersed in scripture!
Avondale Bible Church
17010 Avondale Road NE Woodinville, WA 98077
Sunday Mornings at 10:00 AM