Christ Focused and Bible Centered
RSVP for Sunday Service
What We are Doing
- Online Streaming of the Service is still available
- Youth Ministries and Life Groups will Remain with online options.
- Bathrooms are Sanitized Often
- The Entire Building is Disinfected Before and After Service
- Hand Sanitizer Stations are Available
What You Can Do
- High Risk Individuals Should Stay Home
- DO NOT attend if you or anyone in your household has COVID symptoms or a fever in the last 24 hours
- DO NOT attend if you or anyone in your household has had contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks
- Face Covering are Required when Inside the Building
- Recommended Social Distancing while Inside the Building.
- No Sunday Fellowship events
Frequently Asked Questions
Will we still have the option to participate online?
Yes. We know that not everyone will feel comfortable returning right away and plan to continue offering an online worship service on an on-going basis.
What will the experience be like when we begin gathering in-person?
In some ways it will be very similar to what you’ve come to know and love but in other ways it will be very different. The worship service itself with feature preaching and music like you’ve come to expect. You’ll probably even recognize some of the greeters (although they’ll be wearing a face mask). But to help keep you safe, we’re evaluating every aspect of our experience and making adjustments that are necessary for the season we’re in.
We won’t be serving food or drinks (bring your own coffee) and we’re not shaking hands. We won’t have paper bulletins, please join our weekly emails. We’re not going to be passing offering plates but are asking people to use drop boxes or to give online or mail your offering. We will be removing many of the chairs and spacing them out so that families are adequately distanced. We will regularly be cleaning and disinfecting the building.
Our children’s ministry is not meeting in person, but kids are ALWAYS welcome to worship in the sanctuary. Pick up a sermon bag on your way into the sanctuary filled with fun quiet surprises. if you’ve got a wiggly child, feel free to allow them to play quietly on the floor with you or worshipping in our Hebrews room is always an option.
Will we have enough space to accommodate everyone that wants to attend?
We have plenty of room! You can click here to RSVP for a service.
Do I need to RSVP for the service that I plan to attend?
Yes. In order to help us anticipate seating, we’re asking everyone to please RSVP online for the service that you plan to attend. You can click here to RSVP for a service.
Will I be required to wear a face mask?
Yes. As a directive for opening, all churches in Washington state must require face masks to be worn. A limited supply of masks will be available for those who want to wear one but don’t have one of their own.
When will we begin to offer in-person ministry for kids and students?
Our youth ministry is meeting regularly in person and online this year. We are excited to welcome kids birth through grade 5 back into Sunday School March 21st.
Avondale Bible Church
17010 Avondale Road NE Woodinville, WA 98077
Sunday Mornings at 10:00 AM